Introducing ICICIdirect Neo, our new-age revolutionary offering where you get Zero Brokerage in Futures , Rs 20 un-limited per order brokerage in Options and Intraday Equity !
- Brokerage of 0.15% shall be applicable on Physical Delivery of F&O Contracts irrespective of existing brokerage plan
- Get your funds within 30 minutes of selling shares
- Avail Margin Funding at 0.025% per day
- Access to our award-winning research team
How to subscribe for ICICIdirect Neo Plan?
Selecting ICICIdirect Neo plan is very simple. All you have to do is:
- Login to your ICICIdirect.com account
- Visit Settings – Click on ICICIdirect Neo
- In case you are unable to see the Link for selecting ICICIdirect Neo plan in this section, please call our customer care number on 1860 123 1122
Terms and Conditions
- This Neo Pricing plan is available only to Resident individuals, non-individuals & HUFs.
- ₹299 plus 18% GST would be debited towards one time subscription fee for ICICIdirect Neo
- Brokerage on all trades in Futures and Options will be the same for both legs and will be charged as per the above table.
- There will be no change in the statutory charges levied. Statutory charges will be levied on all trades. You can also view these charges on our website www.icicidirect.com under Services Brokerage plan.
- If you have subscribed for Options195, Option 20 or Bullet plan, then these plans would be de-mapped and only the pricing as per the Neo plan would be applied in Option segment.
- Call and Trade line and system square off charges will be applicable at the rate of Rs. 50 per order w.e.f Jan 1, 2021
- Interest on shares as margin in derivatives at the rate of 0.025% per day will be charged w.e.f. Jan 1, 2021
- The minimum brokerage charged for the intraday equity margin segment for transactions upto Rs.40,000 will be 0.05% of the trade value or Rs.20, whichever is lower. All statutory charges will be levied over and above the brokerage charged
- There would be no change in brokerage rates in any of the delivery products in Equity segment. The Brokerage rates with the minimum brokerage would continue to be as per the customers’ existing base plan
- Please note the ‘Change mode’ and ‘convert to Delivery’ functionality would not be available for intraday products in ICICIdirect Neo pricing plan.