• ICICI Securities Ltd.( I-Sec). Registered office of I-Sec is at ICICI Securities Ltd. - ICICI Centre, H. T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai - 400020, India, Tel No : 022 - 2288 2460, 022 - 2288 2470. I-Sec is a Member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (Member Code :07730) and BSE Ltd (Member Code :103) and having SEBI registration no. INZ000183631.
• Please refer to press release no. PR No: 47/ 2018 dated October 30, 2018 issued by SEBI on ‘Advisory in respect of Foreign Trading Portals’ before investing in global financial products through foreign/ overseas trading platforms / exchange.
• The contents herein above shall not be considered as an invitation or persuasion to trade or invest. I-Sec and affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any actions taken in reliance thereon. While due care has been taken, I-Sec and affiliates accept no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any inaccurate, delayed or incomplete information nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon. ICICI Securities Ltd. makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products and services offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however, caused in connection with the use of related services. ICICI securities Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of investments outside India
• ICICI Securities role here is limited to a Referrer as Introducing broker. ICICI Securities will introduce the customer with the platform provider Interactive Broker LLC post which clients will be directly sharing their details to them. Once customers have been referred, they are solely responsible for any and all orders placed by them, and understand that all orders are unsolicited and based on their own investment decisions. ICICI Securities and any of its employees, agents, principals, or representatives DO NOT: provide recommendations of any security, transaction, or order; provide investment advice; produce or provide research to any user regarding any security, transaction, or order; handle funds or securities related to securities orders or effect the clearance or settlement of a user’s trades done through Interactive Brokers LLC. All processes including KYC will be executed by Interactive Brokers LLC directly with client and ICICI Securities will not incur any personal financial liability
• Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
• All logos and trademarks belong to their respective legal owners.
• "Interactive Brokers LLC is a registered Broker-Dealer, Futures Commission Merchant and Forex Dealer Member, regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the National Futures Association (NFA), and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and several other self-regulatory organizations. Interactive Brokers does not endorse or recommend any introducing brokers, third-party financial advisors or hedge funds, including ICICI Securities Ltd. Interactive Brokers provides execution and clearing services to customers. None of the information contained herein constitutes a recommendation, offer, or solicitation of an offer by Interactive Brokers to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument or to engage in any specific investment strategy. Interactive Brokers makes no representation, and assumes no liability to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website.
For more information regarding Interactive Brokers, please visit www.interactivebrokers.com."
• Commission displayed is applicable on US stocks only & for orders below 10,000 shares or USD 100,000 order value in a single order. This limit is applicable only per order. You can place multiple orders that can cross this limit. In case the order value is greater than USD 100,000 or number of shares is greater than 10,000 shares in a single order then additional brokerage rate of USD 0.005 per share or USD 1, whichever is higher, applies to the customer
• Additional Transaction fees will be charged for sell orders.
For Stocks, ETF, Warrants, Rights, Voting Trust Certificates: USD 0.0000221 * Value of Aggregate Sales
FINRA Trading Activity Fee - USD 0.000119 * Quantity Sold (Maximum USD 5.95 per trade. In the case of partial executions, each execution is considered one trade)